Schneller Kontakt ist einfach.
SHS Consulting Agile
Rechtsanwalt Stefan Jönsson
Telefon: 07661 / 97 39 070
Telefax: 07661 / 97 39 071
USt.Id-Nr.: DE 276300784
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• used browser and
• if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well
• the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information may be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. The for the use of the Contact data collected by us personal data will be deleted after completion of the request you have made.
c) Online application
If you send us an application by email, it will only be made available to the Personnel Manager. Your data will be treated confidentially and only for the purpose of the application process and will be deleted at the latest 6 months after completing the application process, if it should not come to a job. We point out that the sending of emails is basically not safe, as a read-in by third parties for unencrypted shipping is technically possible. You can, of course, send us applications by post or encode your electronic application with a password, which you should then transmit to us via another means of communication.
3. Disclosure of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties takes place exclusively if:
• this is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you
• we are legally obliged to do so
• You have expressly consented to the disclosure
• disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend any legal claim and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information
In no case we give your data unsolicited and without your consent for advertising purposes to third.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time
become. Visit our page again to our
To use services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes stated above for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as the third party according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, the analytics tool of the US company Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics stores small text files (so-called cookies) on your device (laptop, PC, smartphone, etc.) and allows you to analyze your use of the website. This information about your use of the website will be sent to Google in the US and stored there.
The processing of Google Analytics cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. We want to constantly improve our offer and therefore have a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior.
Anonymization of the IP address
We use the option of IP anonymization. As a result, Google only receives a shortened IP address. In exceptional cases, the reduction takes place only on the server of Google. Google has instructed us to evaluate your use of our website based on the information provided and to report to us. The data we provide will not be linked to other data by Google.
We have a contract processing agreement with Google.
Prevention of data collection by Google Analytics
There are three ways to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and processing your data:
1. You can deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser.
2. You can install a browser plugin that you can find at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
3. Finally, you can set yourself an opt-out cookie using the following link, which prevents the processing of your data by Google Analytics. Disable Google Analytics.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or Defense of legal claims is necessary;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unjustified, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you have the Asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
• In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once given consent at any time against us to recall. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send us an e-mail.
8. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.